Indoor and outdoor Design Solutions…
By DECON designs
SEVEN SECRETS TO CHOOSING FURNITURE
- A three- seater sofa rarely accommodates three people happily. Instead consider ordering a three-seater made up with seat cushions.
- If you choose furniture with colours that closely match their intended background, the items will effectively disappear, leaving a much less cluttered look. If you wish a piece of furniture to stand out, this effect can be achieved by choosing a contrasting colour.
- In a small room, scaling the size of furniture will not necessarily help, but using less of it will.
- In a dining room, make sure you leave at least 75cm/2 1/2ft of space around your table to allow for chairs in use.
- In a kitchen, wall units that extend right up to the ceiling, will eliminate an obvious dust tap and also provide extra long-term storage.
- Stools and poufs are useful for occasional seating, take up little space and can sometimes incorporate storage space in their base.
- Storage! Storage! Storage!
DECON designs has a wide range for all weather indoor & outdoor furniture 3seater sofas, rattan storage boxes, dining furniture to suite your indoor & outdoor needs .Visit today DECON designs showroom near you to get a 5- star furniture experience