Having a garden is one of the best things in a house. You can design this green area in several amazing ways. Picking garden furniture seems easy but you do have to consider weather conditions too and design it accordingly. For all those who want to add more dash to their garden space, read on…
1. Get some shade: You get some amazing wooden shades which are exclusively designed for gardens. Put this wooden house type of shelter in your garden and you can have your own private spot for breakfast and evening coffee. If you are good at building tree houses, then you can make a garden shelter by yourself.
2. Umbrellas: If you are low on budget, then go for huge umbrellas as a shade in the garden space. Place a small table and chair under it to make it a sitting area. Have some fun with fabrics and colours when you buy the umbrella. Placing this in the middle of the garden is the best idea.
3. Seating: After putting some shade and covering, it is time to pick a seating arrangement. The chairs and tables should be comfortable, medium sized and suitable for the weather. In places where rain could be a problem, avoid wooden furniture. You can use a different material of the seats and table. Plus, pick a contrasting colour to the greens and the browns around your garden. We suggest radiant ones. Also, keep it of medium sized. You don’t have to place a dinner table in the garden.
4. Cooking in the garden: If you are a die hard fan of cooking and barbecue, then your garden is perfect. A small barbecue area can be made in the garden. But remember to cover it up so that it doesn’t get spoil. You can find many fancy containers and equipment for cooking.
5. Lighting: Fancy lamps and lights enlighten the garden. If you love sparkling lights then get the small fairy lights. This will add charm to the area. Otherwise, go for long lamps or hanging lights. Make your garden look like a fairy tale. It isn’t a difficult task. Just follow these ideas.
Apart from these few things, you can add extra designing like constructing fountains and small pools in the area if it fits your bill. Otherwise, you can add accessories too. Enhance your garden with the best garden furniture!
Author’s bio: A designing enthusiast and a commendable writer. The author has penned several articles for sites like, www.decondesigns.com